It is not uncommon to hear the “World’s biggest, tallest, largest” in Dubai. This magnificent land has many such feathers in its cap. Infact, it could just be the country with the highest number of World’s largest manmade creations. I tried to compile a quick list for your reference in case you are here and don’t want to miss out on any of the “Big ones”.
Dubai has the following largest, biggest tallest structure, many of which are already in the Guinness Book of World Records:
- The tallest building, man made structure and free standing structure – Burj Khalifa
- The world’s only 7-star hotel – Burj Al Arab, Dubai
- The second-largest yacht in the world (Dubai, owned by the sheikh).
- The largest mall in the world – Dubai Mall
- The largest water cannon show in the world – Dubai Mall
- The longest indoor ski slope in the world – Ski Dubai, Mall of the Emirates
- The largest artificial islands in the world – Palm Islands (The Palm Jumeirah, The Palm Jebel Ali and The Palm Deira) in Dubai
- The world’s biggest natural flower garden – Dubai Miracle Garden
- World’s largest shoe store – Women listen up! – The Shoe district (Dubai Mall)
- The largest gold ring in the world (The Gold Souq in Dubai)